Semper Unum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Semper Unum

PvP guild from Agamaggan

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANTIHNOME GOES PRO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanfeara
Officer Mage
Officer Mage

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-01

ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Empty
PostSubject: ANTIHNOME GOES PRO   ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008, 3:33 am

Ok listne guys today i was making my screenshots i mean every month i delete the stupid ones and keep the good ones..anyway before like 1 month me and alf went to STV and there we met a rogue a mage and a shaman and we killed them 2 times 2v3 and gang them like thousand of tiems after that only 2 man but i got critical error they took corpses and killed us so we go owned but BMX came and we owned them so bad so GUESS WHO WAS THE ROGUE ?! check this out THE IMAB ROGUE hahahaha
ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Antignome1tc6.th
ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Antignome2yx6.th
If you watch carefully you can see that he even got no guild in that moment L O L i loled IRL today Smile and those guys thinks can owned us in fair fight 15v15 ? Pll like those 3 guys and clickers like the hunter with the movie haha ..
Back to top Go down
Alfortunate
Officer Priest
Officer Priest

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-12-23

ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANTIHNOME GOES PRO   ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008, 1:40 pm

lol i remember that day like it was only yesterday Razz
Back to top Go down
Lanfeara
Officer Mage
Officer Mage

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-01

ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANTIHNOME GOES PRO   ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2008, 8:51 pm

LoL he went pro Smile
Back to top Go down
Eons/Mightymigit

Eons/Mightymigit

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-03-08

ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANTIHNOME GOES PRO   ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar 2008, 3:53 pm

test
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANTIHNOME GOES PRO   ANTIHNOME GOES PRO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANTIHNOME GOES PRO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Semper Unum :: General chat - all welcome-
Jump to: